HOW TO PREP & WHAT TO BRING
• Shower, shave, exfoliate.
• FOR BEST RESULTS: Come free of lotion and makeup (unless you add the Prep).
• Wear dark, soft, knit layers and flip flops after (NO JEANS, SPORTS BRAS OR TIGHT SHOES).
HOW TO TAKE CARE OF YOUR TAN
• No sweating or getting wet for 8 hours.
• After initial 8 hours of dry time, showering, moisturizing, and sweating is ok.
• During the first 8 hours, don’t touch the skin with fingers/palms.
• Wash palms/finger tips every couple hours post-tan to keep them from picking up excess color.
• Avoid spray sunscreens (unless they’re organic, like Coola). They’ll strip the color completely.
• Take cool, quick showers.
• When you are ready for a fresh tan, spot exfoliate as needed throughout the week until the tan is completely gone. Then you’re ready for the next!